[alsa-devel] CA0110 analog mic capture flatline

Ki'Sak kisak42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:11:51 CEST 2013

Good day alsa-devel,

I have a "Creative Labs [SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio] CA0110-IBG" which I have
been unable to capture any content from the analog mic jack. I am a Gentoo
Linux user with the 3.8.13 kernel / alsa 1.0.26. This issue has been filed
with the wrong devs over at ubuntu's bugtracker and opensuse's forum. Also,
I found a report that analog capture was working on this card as recently
as September 2009.

Thank you for your time,
Ki'Sak

Note: I have already tried to report this issue, this is a resend without
urls due to 2 weeks without a response or it reaching the mailing list.