[alsa-devel] [PATCH 2/2] ASoC: SPEAr: Hide component drivers in Kconfig
broonie at linaro.org
Fri Jun 14 13:30:18 CEST 2013
The individual component drivers are only useful with a machine driver and
should be selected by the machine drivers so shouldn't have help text of
their own in order to hide them in interactive configuration.
Signed-off-by: Mark Brown <broonie at linaro.org>
sound/soc/spear/Kconfig | 16 +++-------------
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
diff --git a/sound/soc/spear/Kconfig b/sound/soc/spear/Kconfig
index 5b744ed..e3851d6 100644
@@ -20,21 +20,11 @@ config SND_SPEAR1340_EVM
- tristate "SoC Audio for the ST chip"
- depends on SND_DESIGNWARE_I2S || SND_SPEAR_SPDIF_OUT || \
- Say Y or M if you want to add support for any of the audio
- controllers (I2S/SPDIF). You will also need to select
- the audio interface codecs to support below.
- tristate "SPEAr SPDIF Out Device Driver"
- Say Y or M if you want to add support for SPDIF OUT driver.
- tristate "SPEAr SPDIF IN Device Driver"
- Say Y or M if you want to add support for SPDIF IN driver.
More information about the Alsa-devel