[alsa-devel] Problem using alsa to implement an Android dock

Jeremy Rosen jeremy.rosen at openwide.fr
Wed Jun 12 17:16:49 CEST 2013

Ok I tested on my raspberry card (the card where I can easily test it) and it didn't seem to work

I did some printk around and I do go correctly into the added code, but it doesn't seem to change anything

the card still has no control according to amixer...

I used a raspberry-pi kernel from https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux (branch rpi_3.9.y)

the port didn't apply correctly there but I managed to get it in

I'm quite new to this stuff. I am pretty sure I tested correctly, but appology if I didn't...

any hint on what I can do to help is welcome at this point

    Cordialement

    Jérémy Rosen

fight key loggers : write some perl using vim