[alsa-devel] Sound Card driver for audio codec, mux and dsp.

Diego Sueiro diego.sueiro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:24:09 CEST 2013

Hi there,

Looking at documentation and some code I realized that I need to
follow Alsa SoC layer implementation.

It already has an ASoC driver for sgtl5000 and imx platform.
So, I want to add more two devices, an audio mux and an audio dsp. How
can I accomplish this?

Diego Sueiro

Administrador do Portal Embarcados

Engenheiro de Controle e Automação