[alsa-devel] PandaBoard ES Audio Problems

Brent Weatherall brentweatherall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:50:13 CET 2013

Clemens,

     OK.  It sounds like I need to go further down into the hardware driver
to ferret out the cause.  I agree with you it looks like a bad return from
hardware.  I will see if I can figure out how to get the correct code.  it
sounds to me like it should be in one of the TI OMAP branches then.  Thanks!

Regards,

Brent