[alsa-devel] M-Audio Audiophile 192 (ice1724)'s broken spdif capture

Jonas Petersen jnsptrsn1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:29:27 CET 2013

Hi Jaroslav,

I think I found it. I followed the spdif in and it leads to U19 which is an
AKM AK4114VQ ("High Feature 192kHz 24bit Digital Audio Interface
Transceiver"). It's the topmost of the very right of the card (below the
"M-AUDIO" lettering).

There is code for this chip in the driver-source (i2c/other/ak4114.c) and
it's also referenced in the code for the Audiophile 192 (see revo.c and
revo.h).

Or do you think there's another chip involved?

- Jonas