[alsa-devel] HDA regression on Fujitsu S7020 laptop (ALC260 codec)

Raymond Yau superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 02:31:23 CET 2013

S702x

> > > Yes.  That's where the CD audio comes in.
> > >

> > How about those HP and Mic of the port replicator ?
>
> I have no idea: I never purchased the replicator.  In the absence of any
> other information I would assume the replicator's ports are in parallel
with
> those of the laptop itself.  Unless someone with an S7020 and a replicator
> turns up it will be impossible to know for sure.
>
> > If also affect LIFEBOOK E8020
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/1091868

Does this mean that the internal speaker and line out at Sep right (dock
line out) at same node 0x10 ?

Table 109. Port Connectivity

11b  Both a jack and an internal device are attached.  The Information
provided in all other fields refers to the integrated device.  The PD pin
will reflect the status of the jack; the user will need to be queried to
figure out what it is

As Line in at ext right (Dock line in) at node 0x13

Node 0x10 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40018d: Stereo Amp-Out
Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
Amp-Out vals: [0x00 0x00]
Pincap 0x0001003f: IN OUT HP EAPD Detect Trigger ImpSense
EAPD 0x2: EAPD
Pin Default 0xe4011110: [Both] Line Out at Sep Right Conn = 1/8, Color =
Black DefAssociation = 0x1, Sequence = 0x0 Misc = NO_PRESENCE
Pin-ctls: 0xc0: OUT HP
Unsolicited: tag=00, enabled=0
Connection: 1 0x09

Node 0x13 [Pin Complex] wcaps 0x40018d: Stereo Amp-Out
Amp-Out caps: ofs=0x00, nsteps=0x00, stepsize=0x00, mute=1
Amp-Out vals: [0x80 0x80]
Pincap 0x0000133f: IN OUT HP Detect Trigger ImpSense Vref caps: HIZ 50 80
Pin Default 0x24811121: [Jack] Line In at Sep Right
Conn = 1/8, Color = Black DefAssociation = 0x2, Sequence = 0x1 Misc =
NO_PRESENCE
Pin-ctls: 0x00: VREF_HIZ
Unsolicited: tag=00, enabled=0
Connection: 1 0x0c