[alsa-devel] HDA regression on Fujitsu S7020 laptop (ALC260 codec)

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Fri Jan 4 10:02:53 CET 2013

On 01/03/2013 11:39 AM, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> The jack retasking of the headphone input is still an open issue.
> I can provide a patch to add the support via "Headphone Jack Mode"
> enum, but David didn't like that approach.

Hmm, I think the final word of that discussion was that you successfully
convinced me that you were able to implement it in a generic way, and so
you were going to implement "Headphone Jack Mode" and friends sometime soon?

Meanwhile, there is hda-jack-retask utility (in the alsa-tools package)
that might be helpful for Jonathan?

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic