[alsa-devel] ALSA versions versus kernel versions

Daniel Griscom griscom at suitable.com
Mon Feb 4 18:03:56 CET 2013

At 6:16 PM +0100 1/28/13, Takashi Iwai wrote:
>At Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:06:34 -0500,
>Daniel Griscom wrote:
>  > ... but how would I have known all this without grilling you?
>
>Feel free to ask, and also update the information on alsa-project.org
>web page.  It's a Wiki, supposed to be updated by any users.

I've added detailed information on the various ALSA packages to the
ALSA download page at
<http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Download>. Please look it
over and correct any errors. Enhancements and illuminations would
also be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Daniel T. Griscom             griscom at suitable.com
Suitable Systems              http://www.suitable.com/
1 Centre Street, Suite 204    (781) 665-0053
Wakefield, MA  01880-2400