[alsa-devel] snd-usb driver

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:17:00 CET 2013

Hi Lucas,

I wonder if I've misunderstood what you're trying to accomplish...

On 12/11/2013 08:59 AM, Lucas Takejame wrote:
> snd-usb driver). I know the code is already optimized but I was hoping
> that, since we only use one specific sound card and we won't need a generic
> driver, I could change something in the code to optimize it latency wise. I

Are you creating a product that *is* a USB sound card and you want to
write a driver for it?

...or do you have some pre-existing USB sound card (and driver) that
this product is using and you're trying to set up a low-latency audio
workstation that uses it?

-gabe