[alsa-devel] Independent of model for HP

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Mon Dec 2 10:37:24 CET 2013

At Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:21:43 +0800,
Kailang wrote:

> Hi Takashi,
>
> HP Chrome Book, the headset jack was difference between other chrome book.
> It need to manual control Mic jack detect.

So, this patch moves the thing to a model entry.  I see now the
reason of the previous patch.

But, please put what you wrote above into the patch changelog.  There
is way too little description in the patch wrt the purpose and the
implementation of the patch.

And, if we define these different models here, the previous patch to
remove PCI SSID entry can be merged into this single patch.  This
would be less confusing, IMO.  (Of course, add the description in the
patch changelog as well.)

thanks,