[alsa-devel] [PATCH v4 0/1] ASoc: kirkwood: extend the kirkwood audio subsystem for DT usage
moinejf at free.fr
Thu Aug 8 13:21:40 CEST 2013
This patch series adds DT support to the kirkwood/mvebu audio subsystem.
- change the DT name to "mrvl,mvebu-audio"
- remove previous patches 1..3 which have been applied by Russell King
- change the DT name from "kirkwood-i2s" to "mvebu-pcm-audio"
- apply to linux-next
- let NULL as the internal i2s clock for compatibility
- change i2s external clock name to "extclk" instead of "external"
- cancel previous patch 1/4. Russell's patch should be applied instead.
- fix compilation errors
Ken ar c'hentañ | ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef | http://moinejf.free.fr/
More information about the Alsa-devel