[alsa-devel] I connected my digital piano and it just worked :-)

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Mon Apr 22 15:58:40 CEST 2013

On a slightly different note; I needed to connect my digital piano to my
laptop the other day, but the laptop had no MIDI interface. So I tried
connecting it through USB, because the piano had a USB port too. I knew
it required a 3rd party driver on Windows, so I didn't expect much.

It just worked. :-)

 From someone who knows that fixing hardware often takes a lot of effort
and hard work, I just wanted to shout a "thank you" and a "keep up the
good work" to all contributors! :-)

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic