[alsa-devel] alsa-project.org access, I want to tackle building an eClaro driver

TJ Olaes contact at olaes.net
Wed Apr 10 23:59:37 CEST 2013

Hello.

I hate to post to this mailing list regarding access to the alsa-project.org
wiki, but I've gone through the site and can't, for the life of me, seem to
find an admin email or something like it on the wiki.

I'm trying to sign up to the wiki and am having trouble with the Captcha.  I
put in different version numbers of linux kernels but all my attempts to
register seem to be thwarted because I'm not putting in the correct info.  I
have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

What I'm really trying to do is get involved in alsa driver development... I
think this would be an appropriate place for me to attempt to address my
issue, which is the lack of an HT Omega eClaro card driver.  I really,
really want to contribute but it seems I'm being thwarted by the developer
website.

If I could get contact info for an admin or something, I would go bug them,
but it seems that info isn't posted on the wiki.

Sorry to bug y'all.  Thanks.

-TJ