[alsa-devel] [PATCH v2 00/34] i.MX multi-platform support

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Fri Sep 21 10:26:43 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:01 AM, Shawn Guo <shawn.guo at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 03:56:56PM +0000, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>> Ok, fair enough. I think we can put it in arm-soc/for-next as a staging
>> branch anyway to give it some exposure to linux-next, and then we can
>> decide whether a rebase is necessary before sending it to Linus.
> I just saw the announcement from Olof - no more major merge for 3.7
> will be accepted from now on.  Can this be an exception or should I
> plan this for 3.8?

I'll take a look at merging it tomorrow after I've dealt with smp_ops;
if it looks reasonably conflict-free I'll pull it in. We need the
sound dependency sorted out (or agreed upon) first though.


More information about the Alsa-devel mailing list