[alsa-devel] radeon multi-channel lpcm

Pierre Ossman pierre-list at ossman.eu
Wed Sep 5 18:19:23 CEST 2012

Noone with any insight? I'm ready to do some leg work, but I couldn't
find anything in either the HDA specification, or the AMD
documentation. :/

--
     -- Pierre Ossman

  WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by FRA, a
  Swedish intelligence agency. Make sure your server uses
  encryption for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for
  end-to-end encryption.