[alsa-devel] Query about alsa ucm (use case manager) config files

Ashish Chavan ashish.chavan at kpitcummins.com
Wed Oct 31 13:59:32 CET 2012

Hi,
   I am just curious to know if there is any centralized repository for
alsa use case manager configuration files. I tried searching and could
only find alsa-ucm-conf.git repo at alsa project git server, which is
actually an empty repo!

How people share/reuse ucm configuration files for a specific codec?
In near future, I will be developing few ucm configuration files for
some codecs and wish to share them with rest of the world. I think even
though ucm configs are board/machine specific, it makes sense to share
them. Is there any other, more visible place to put these config files
than board specific distributions?