[alsa-devel] usb-audio: Reloop Play support (TI TUSB3200AC)

Didier 'Ptitjes' Villevalois ptitjes at free.fr
Sat Oct 20 12:22:48 CEST 2012

On ven., 2012-10-19 at 20:02 +0200, Daniel Mack wrote:
> Let me know of you make any progress here.
I diff-ed the ioreg output when the play is connected without the driver
(-) and with the driver (+). So I can see that it is using its
proprietary driver.

I also traced (with Apple's USB Probe tool) the USB when connecting the

At log level 6:

At log level 7: (3.5Mo!!)

I have to do the same thing when streaming some sound. But should I
output some easily recognizable sound ? Something like a sine or some
silence ?