[alsa-devel] usb-audio: Reloop Play support (TI TUSB3200AC)

Daniel Mack zonque at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 20:06:20 CEST 2012

On 19.10.2012 17:28, Didier 'Ptitjes' Villevalois wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I noticed something strange on the screenshots. AudioMIDISetup says the
> Reloop Play is a 24bit device (and indeed this is what is advertised on
> the Reloop page http://www.reloop.com/reloop-play). However, when I
> inspect the proposed audio formats through Javasound the only format
> proposed are:

[...]

> Is it possible that ALSA does not correctly see that it is a 24-bit
> soundcard ?

Yes, but I doubt that the only reason for them to ship an own driver.

Could you post the output of "lsusb -v" please? For both cases: the
device freshly plugged in under Linux, and after the OSX driver
downloaded its firmware. You can already check whether you spot any
differences between them ...

Daniel