[alsa-devel] Constant noise on HDA ALC275

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon Oct 8 18:24:23 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 08 2012, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> OK, then could you try the patch below?

The patch is not enough on itself, but it seems on a good track. As soon
as the module is started, the noise starts for one second and stops.

The "Beep Playback Switch" is shown as muted in alsamixer. If I unmute
it, well, no noise, as expected. If i re-mute it, the noise come back.

So this patch just works after module loading, but I guess that's to be
expected if I understand the code correctly. :)

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker & freelance