[alsa-devel] Constant noise on HDA ALC275

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Oct 4 15:56:55 CEST 2012

Hi Takashi,

Thanks for your help so far! I just spent some time playing with
hda-analyzer, and found something interesting. Excuse me in advance, I
don't really know and understand what I'm talking about, so I'll try to
be the more clear I can.

I managed to make the weird sound disappear in one case: when the
speakers are not muted, which is at least a good start. All I have to
do, it to uncheck the mute buttons of val[8] and val[9] in "Node 0x0b
AUD_MIX" and let their value to 0.
By the way, changing the value of val[8] to something between 1 and 31
makes a different sound. Changing value of val[9] makes not effect

Does that ring a bell to you, or could you translate this to me? :)

Thanks a lot for your time,

Best,
--
Julien Danjou