[alsa-devel] hdsp rpm support

Karl Grill kgrill at chello.at
Sun Nov 18 18:30:41 CET 2012

Hi all,
I finally got my hands on my son's RPM+cardbus, and my results were
exactly the same as Roman's (timeout at the beginning of firmware
upload). With a bit of experimenting (imitating the windows driver), I
am now at stage where the firmware loads, but there are still some
quirks (I had to bypass the iobox recognition code, and I have to eject
the card and push it back in for it to work - well that is at least
better than having to boot into XP and back out). I'll post a patch when
these are fixed.

Regards
Karl