[alsa-devel] HIFACE family driver

Michael Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Wed Nov 14 11:40:10 CET 2012

Hi all,

I have written in my spare time an alsa driver for HIFACE devices family. Now I'm not an alsa expert and I would like to know if you think that it's useful to include it in mainline

The list of usb devices supported

The main difference is that I need to use bulk message to talk to the usb dongle and ofcourse there are a lot of improvement that we can do on it. I have already tested on several kernel version and it's already included in some linux distribution. Wait for some feedback ;)