[alsa-devel] Races in alsa-lib with threads

Krakora Robert-B42341 B42341 at freescale.com
Tue Nov 13 15:04:22 CET 2012

Hi Takashi,

OK, but it sure seems as though the better fix would be in ALSA Lib (but then ALSA Lib assumes a great deal of risk unless it is re-architected for thread safety).  However, you have an already established paradigm so I will see what I can do in the GStreamer ALSA Sink plugin.

Best Regards,

Rob Krakora