No subject

Wed May 9 14:01:16 CEST 2012

The plug-in base for these cards is quite extensive, even with the free ones developed by community members, particularly synthesisers, so it would make a wonderful addition to the Linux audio world

I'm new to Sonic Core as well, and unfortunately I'm not a programmer, though I wouldn't be averse to trying to help in any way I can. My understanding here is that all that needs to be developed is a driver that connects to Sonic Core's framework.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and I hope this sparks some interest with the ALSA community!

Kind Regards,

Dan

--
Dan Swain <sp4md4n at gmail.com>