[alsa-devel] snd_device_register / snd_device_disconnect

Barratis barratis at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:07:41 CEST 2012

Hi Takashi,

I have a virtual card with pcm which can temporarily go offline, I
wanted a way to prevent the user seeing them until they come back
online without having to destroy/recreate the pcm everytime. Since
there was a disconnect call separate from the free, I thought this was
meant to be possible.

I guess I'll simply destroy/recreate my pcms then.

Thanks for your answer.

--
Barratis
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little