[alsa-devel] Multicasting transfer mode

Patrick Lai plai at codeaurora.org
Mon May 14 22:21:41 CEST 2012

On 5/14/2012 1:54 AM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:00:51AM -0700, Patrick Lai wrote:
>
>> The hardware I am working on has CODEC transfer microphone signal to
>> two SOCs simultaneously . In the machine driver, I have two dai-links
>
> This isn't something the framework supports.  You'd need to either
> implement the support or wait for someone else to do so.

Yes, I intended to implement framework support. However, I just want to
make sure I am not hijacking playback_active and capture_active flags
for unintended purpose. Base on existing code, playback_active is only
used for handling click and pop and capture_active flag is not used at
all.

Thanks
Patrick