[alsa-devel] Realtek ACL892: audio gap ~ each 10 seconds? [SOLVED]

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:01:23 CEST 2012

On Fri, 11 May 2012 07:39:46 +0200
Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:

> Ah, it's the case...  Yes, some mobos are badly designed not to handle
> the jack detection properly.
>
> Did the auto-mute actually work on your machine?  If not, we can
> blacklist the device.  Please give alsa-info.sh output.

	Hi Takashi! Disabling the auto-mute solved the issue. Regarding
your question: in fact, I don't know why auto-mute was enabled, because
I never use a headphone. So I can't test it. But you can be sure that
with this motherboard (Asus P8Z68-V Pro/gen3) there's this "pop and
click" problem when Auto-mute is enabled.

	I attached the bziped alsa-info.sh output (I hope the
mailing-list can accept attachments).

	Thank you!

--
Linux 3.4.0-rc6: Saber-toothed Squirrel