[alsa-devel] M-Audio FastTrack C400

Chris Cavey chris-alsa at rauros.net
Sat May 5 00:42:49 CEST 2012

No change. According to usbmon looks like no matter what channel I
adjust, the clock ctl is always being adjusted as if the wrong wIndex
gets selected. The clock wIndex is 0x8001 but the mixer volume is
0x4001. The wValue looks correct (first mixer, according to my docs,
should be 0x0100). I'm going to trace down the rabbit hole to learn how
wValue/wIndex is derived from the mixer controls.

I'll keep tinkering. At some point I should probably just buy you a
C400, probably easier.