[alsa-devel] M-Audio FastTrack C400

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Wed May 2 12:05:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for the usbmon logs.

Here's small patch for mixer_quirks.c that might get you *some*
controls (should be 16 controls). I could not even try to compile this
at the moment so it might be completely broken ;-)

If you don't hear any sound it would still be a success if you can
actually control the controls. Please, also take a look at usbmon
output (grep Co) and see if we really match the corresponding Windows
messages.

Due to the flat layout of the mixer we can't get more controls within
the current quirk without a couple of deeper changes in mixer.c. I'm
hesitating to do something like this without knowing if it's actually
needed *and* sufficient.

Hence, could you please send usbmon logs of the effect controls.
Again, I'm only interested in the "Co" lines.
(If the effect controls extend the flat layout we need to write our
own get/set functions anyway and there was no need for dealing with
mixer.c)

Regards,

Felix