[alsa-devel] How to cross compile the alsa ?

Dámaso López dlopezsk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:39:33 CEST 2012

Hi again :-P

Ok!! thanks for you, I finish to cross compile xDDDDD, but another
problem I need compile with parameter -static, but when put this line:

#arm-gp2x-linux -static -lasound -o micro micro.c

It returned :

Can't find -lasound
 collect2:ld returned 1 exit status

How cross compile statically alsa, please??, arg it's a handicap it

2012/3/27 Dámaso López <dlopezsk at gmail.com>:
> Hi again Clemens,
>
> I look differents files in tmp/blah ,thanks, I think that alonely copy
> lib/*.*, libasound.la. so ,etc in my directory
> /usr/arm-gp2x-linux/lib/*.*
>
> Is OK? or I copy all files in my directory? ainx :)
>
> 2012/3/27 Dámaso López <dlopezsk at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> But when I run make or make install ,the procedure is nok, it says:
>>
>> pcm/.libs/libpcm.a(atomic.o) couldn't read symbols:File in wrong format
>> collectt2:ld returned 1 exit status
>> make[2]:[libasound.la] error 1
>> to exit of directory /home/dam/alsa-lib.../src
>> make[1]: [all-recursive] error 1
>> to exit of directory /home/dam/alsa-lib.../src
>> make [all-recursive] error 1
>>
>> Are there modify any file to configure?? because of be able to motive
>> there are create nothing  and it's bad

>>> Run
>>>        make install DESTDIR=/tmp/blah
>>> then look in there to find out which files you need.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Clemens