[alsa-devel] dsp-soc: question regarding dsp_add_new_paths

Bensaid, Selma selma.bensaid at intel.com
Wed Mar 14 10:44:39 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm reversing the dsp-soc code and I have a question regarding the function dsp_add_new_paths:

- Why do you check if (be->dai_link->dynamic) when looking for the FE AIF_IN/OUT, in my comprehension the for FE the dai_link->dynamic = 1?
- For both loops used to find out the FE and BE why do you check the be->dai_link->dynamicsince in the snd_soc_dapm_get_aif loops over all card widget?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Selma.

92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros