[alsa-devel] Create a stereo sound with alsa

Luca Longhi lucavermei at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:26:54 CEST 2012

Hi. I've written a code to play two different sine wave (same amplitude and
f1=440Hz f2=600Hz) one on the left channel and the other on the right
channel. It seems to be working. I've tried doing the same thing using two
different sounds file (stereo) but the result is wrong. Obviously I've
played the sounds file separately and the result is correct. I think that
the problem is the configuration of the pcm. Could you give me some advice?
The code is attached. If you want I'll send you the sound files. Regards.