[alsa-devel] When will Realtek High-Defintion audio codec ALC282 be supported?

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Thu Jul 12 01:05:04 CEST 2012

I'm going to have a platform with Realtek HDA ALC282 codec. But the driver has no support for ALC282 now. Does anybody know when ALC282 will be supported?

I saw that another Realtek ALC280 is supported by just adding the codec id and still using 'patch_alc269'. I wonder if ALC282 can also be supported in this way if it's similar enough to other ALC2XX codecs. Could anyone share some idea about this?