[alsa-devel] E-mu 1616 PCIe support.

Сергей Королёв sliped_on_blade at mail.ru
Thu Jan 26 08:32:43 CET 2012

Hello,
This is my first email to developers' mailing list so I apologise for inconvinience.

Yesterday 1.0.25 was released and I was hoping that small patch that fixes E-mu 1616 PCIe support has made it's way up to the final release. It didn't happen. Patch that should be applied to sound/pci/emu10k1/emu10k1_main.c is here  - https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=5250
So I'm here just to remind you that there are bunch of E-mu users who will be very glad if you will free them from hard burden of recompiling the kernel and adding patch after every new kernel release.

Thank you.