[alsa-devel] Request for compilation test - v1.0.25

ozan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Mon Jan 23 15:44:24 CET 2012

 On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 12:11:26 +0100, Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz> wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I would like to ask for a package compilation test in your distribution
> for latest ALSA package snapshots available at:

> alsa-plugins

 alsa-plugins tarball doesn't contain the *.conf files for PulseAudio added
 with the commit below:

 Thus build fails as they're referenced in pulse/Makefile.*

 The other ones except alsa-oss which doesn't have a package in Pardus are
 building just fine on x86_64 over linux 3.2.1 with GCC 4.5.3.

 Sound works as expected after a reboot.

 Ozan Caglayan