[alsa-devel] question on Asoc tlv320aic3104

rohith R rohith.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:45:37 CET 2012

Hi,
I'm modifying Asoc tlv320aic3104 codec driver to support MIC3L/R
inputs(currently not supported in the code.)
I'm a newbie to ALSA programming and had these questions:

1.Is there any documentation for ASOC apart from the one in kernel sources?
2.ALSA api reference guide link on the website is giving a 404 error.Any
updated link?
3.Trying to program Page0 register17/18 to add as a  "route".Which is the
best way to do it.Still new to the range of SOC_**   #defines available.

--Rohith