[alsa-devel] hda_intel:azx_get_response timeout, switching to single_cmd mode: last cmd=0x00070503

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 16 10:18:24 CET 2012

Dear Sirus,

Am Donnerstag, den 16.02.2012, 04:29 +0000 schrieb Sirus Jolt:
> Hi, I've got some problems to start session, because i've got the message like
> subject:
>
> hda_intel: azx_get_response timeout, switching to single_cmd mode: last
> cmd=0x00070503
>
> I have no idea about the problem, I need your help. In some threat mention it
> but don't have the answer.

your message misses a lot of useful information which would help
developers (not me) to help you.

Also do you notice any problems? That means, does audio work for you?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Help_To_Debug
(Please attach that file to your next answer *and* upload it.)