[alsa-devel] [PATCH v2 0/4] Add device tree support of audio codec (ALC5632) on PAZ00 board
leon at leon.nu
Thu Feb 2 21:13:34 CET 2012
The following patchset is going to:
* add device tree support of audio codec (ALC5632) on PAZ00 board.
* enable headset autodetection via device tree.
* enable headset microphone via device tree.
Leon Romanovsky (4):
ARM: dt: tegra: Enable device tree audio codec on PAZ00 board.
ARM: dt: tegra: Enable headset autodetection on PAZ00 board.
ASoC: Tegra+ALC5632: Enable headset autodetection on PAZ00 board.
ASoC: tegra: Remove unused DAPM route structure.
arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-paz00.dts | 30 ++++++++++++++++----
sound/soc/tegra/tegra_alc5632.c | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
2 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)
Chages since v1:
* Headset autodetection commit was split tp be two independant commits.
* Main commit(enable device tree audio codec) was forgotten in previous patchset.
More information about the Alsa-devel