[alsa-devel] sound: usb-audio: full capture/playback/spdif support for Digidesign Mbox 2

Damien Zammit damien.zammit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 04:36:53 CET 2012

Hi,

I have also fixed the "urb status -32" broken pipe issue that arose
because I had not tested it on the hardware. It was midi related.

I realise you guys have already reviewed version 5 of my patch and accepted it.
Version 6 is identical except for some changes that fix the kernel panic issue.
Sorry, I am a beginner with git.
How do I commit the version 5 changes locally and create a new patch
based on version 5?
It would make it easier to review for you guys I think.

I have fixed both the kernel panic and the broken pipe issue with midi.
I believe this completes the patch, I just don't know how to submit it to you.

Damien