[alsa-devel] changes in hda-emu kernel code management

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Tue Dec 4 18:32:41 CET 2012

Hi,

right now I changed the way to manage the kernel code in hda-emu
slightly, and pushed out the commits.

Formerly, each kernel file (hda_*.[ch] and patch_*.c) is symlinked to
kernel/ subdirectory in configure script, and it's built there.  Now,
instead of creating each symlink, a master symlink is created as a
subdirectory hda, and the build is done in kernel/*.c which includes
"../hda/xxx.c".  This makes easier to switch between repos, also
little messy.

If you find any regression by this change, let me know.