[alsa-devel] Sound issues with ALC269VB-based hardware

Anisse Astier anisse at astier.eu
Thu Aug 30 18:57:11 CEST 2012

Hi again,

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:50:40 +0200, Anisse Astier <anisse at astier.eu> wrote :

> On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:25:48 +0200, Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote :
>
> > At Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:05:36 +0200,
> > Takashi Iwai wrote:
> > >
> > > All sounds like that your BIOS setup is broken.
> > >
> > > You have two internal mics on 0x12 and 0x19.  Judging from your
> > > comment, the pin 0x12 seems bogus.
>
> Thanks, I will explore this and maybe come back to you.

I used David's tool and came up with this fixup:

[codec]
0x10ec0269 0x1b7da831 0

[pincfg]
0x18 0x411111f0
0x12 0x99a3092f

The problem is I can't seem to get a sense on the mic port (0x19).

I tried it on Windows, and the Realtek HD Audio tool can detect the jack
on the headphone and mic port independently. I didn't use any
vendor-provided (oem specific) driver on Windows.

Regards,

Anisse