[alsa-devel] multistream singlechanel DACs

powierski at mediascore.de powierski at mediascore.de
Fri Aug 24 16:07:37 CEST 2012

Thank you for your help Raymond.

the alsa-info.sh output is
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=bebb43deb4c3911cfe8a2181925b9723dfee0993
and attached.
bios table (also attached): I tried separate associations, also association 0Fh,
always sequence 0.
both worked for win7. However it was important to have different device_type -
otherwise the outputs are only visible but not quite operational.

documentation say "all dac support independent 16/20/24-bit,
44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate",
actually it would be perfect to have 4+2 DACs if I can route it to my-defined
outputs. Also 2+2 is good, I need another 2 as a mixer out - analog
pass-through- this would be configured later by application.

as you write, this was seen working in another hardware -
obviously my problem can be solved by proper configuration - question is only
how deep I have to dive.

for now I will try to find out what is "alt_analog_playback" - maybe then i can
do configuration/routing by sending verbs to pin and mixer widgets.

BR

Rafal

Raymond Yau <superquad.vortex2 at gmail.com> hat am 24. August 2012 um 03:55
geschrieben: