[alsa-devel] Question about Conversion to S24_LE from S24_3LE

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Thu Aug 16 11:41:36 CEST 2012

Date 16.8.2012 11:16, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:55:55 +0900 (JST),
> etsuko suzuki wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for your kindness reply.
>>
>>> Did you subscribe to the ML?
>>
>> Yes I did.
>> I subscribed ML and I accepted the mail 'Welcome to the "Alsa-devel" mailing l
>> ist'.
>> And I can receive mails of this ML.
>> But I can't post it to ML.
>> (The mails were NOT rejected.)
>>
>> I  had sent e-mail to 'alsa-devel-owner at alsa-project.org' several times.
>> But there was no answer.
>> (The mails were NOT rejected.)
>>
>> Is something done else?
>> I am sorry about like this question...
>
> Hm, I guess your message didn't reach properly, or was filtered by
> some spam filter.  Better to contact with Jaroslav (Cc'ed), who
> maintains alsa-devel ML.

The ALSA server identifies e-mails from Etsuko as spams and they're just
ignored. The culprit can be, that the e-mails are in HTML, non-standard
code pages or the sender may be in a blacklist IP list.

I turned on the capturing of the SPAM messages temporary, if you like to
know, where is the problem. Just ping me after you send your e-mail.
This is for Etsuko.

				Thanks,
					Jaroslav

--