[alsa-devel] Gitcompile for Kernel 3.2?

Brand, Mark (Mr) (Summerstrand Campus South) Mark.Brand at nmmu.ac.za
Mon Aug 13 08:48:22 CEST 2012

Just to close out this thread: all of my problems seem to have stemmed from overzealous use of the --with-cards option <sheepish grin>.  Both the alsa-driver-build.git/sound.git and alsa-driver.git/kmirror.git approaches gitcompile just fine on Ubuntu 12.04 and Ubuntu-Studio 12.04 (with 3.2 vanilla and lowlatency kernels, respectively) when compiled as suggested below.  I think I've lost pulseaudio somewhere in the process, but I'll hunt that down some other day.  Thank-you again, Takashi.

Mark Brand.