[alsa-devel] uda1380 and pxa255 plays nothing but noise

nerwusek luk0104 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 21:18:41 CEST 2012

Hello,
I'm trying to enable sound on my iPAQ h2200 device using ALSA ASoC. I've
created driver basing on hx4700.c and magician.c files, but I can't hear
is anything. When I am playing music on device file
uda1380-codec.0-0018/dapm/Playback shows that stream Playback is active,
but in DAC that stream is inactive (but DAC is on). I also noticed that
on I2S bus is nothing going on. I've lost many hours on looking for
problem. Is there anyone who could help me?

Łukasz Dałek