[alsa-devel] Plumbers: Please split audio topics into separate sessions

David Henningsson david.henningsson at canonical.com
Mon Aug 6 21:09:24 CEST 2012

Looking at:

http://summit.linuxplumbersconf.org/lpc-2012/track/lpc2012-audio/

45 minutes is not enough to handle two topics:

Audio uConf: HD-audio cooking && QA/Testing
Audio uConf: Expose Routing && DSPs in ASoC
Audio uConf: Time Alignment && PA on Android

Please split these three sessions into six. It is better to have a
little more time than necessary (even if I believe we easily fill 45
minutes per topic), than having to skip a topic just because the other
topic took more time than expected.

--
David Henningsson, Canonical Ltd.
https://launchpad.net/~diwic