[alsa-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Paulo Cavalcanti via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Apr 1 21:58:39 CEST 2012

    Paulo Cavalcanti requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

- Paulo

Accept invitation from Paulo Cavalcanti

View invitation from Paulo Cavalcanti

Why might connecting with Paulo Cavalcanti be a good idea?

Paulo Cavalcanti's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Paulo Cavalcanti's invitation, check Paulo Cavalcanti's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation