No subject

Thu Sep 1 17:20:09 CEST 2011

and providing AC97 register read/write functions. One ugly detail is
that we need a bus reset function. This basically means putting the
pins in gpio mode and issuing the reset manually. The SSI unit does
not provide a way to reset the bus.
I don't know how this AC97 stuff integrates into the devicetree. Anyway,
that's a topic for future discussions and shouldn't block the current
patches. I just want to make sure that the original imx-ssi driver is
not removed as long as the fsl_ssi driver does not have AC97 support.

Industrial Linux Solutions                 |  |