[alsa-devel] snd_pcm_pause kills plaback handle on OMAP4

john at johnandjuliet.com john at johnandjuliet.com
Wed Sep 28 21:46:06 CEST 2011

I added the patch and no go... I added some printks and it is not even
being called.

I am now suspecting the mcpdm side because when I am doing a
pause/resume on the capture handle that the McBSP does become active and
is spitting out white-noise-like samples but no audio.

So that may mean the mcpdm or the 6040 is the problem???

JBP